Tuesday, January 17, 2006

At three months old...

You are such a determined child. You don't like feeling your own limitations it seems. I read in a baby book that some babies are called 'active babies', and they tend not to be happy until they are mobile. I can see an element of that in you. You struggle so hard to sit up, even though your neck muscles aren't really strong enough to hold your head up for very long. You can't stand to be swaddled or confined in any way, especially in your car seat. We've expereienced several "meltdowns" because you couldn't stand be strapped down in that seat.
Your intelligence is so evident; you concentrate very intently on everything around you, whether that be other people or toys or just your surroundings. You are such an alert baby, and you love to smile and coo at everyone who stops to talk to you. You love the live music in church, though it often puts you to sleep. I hope you will be a musician someday. That is something that has brought your daddy and I so much joy and fulfillment, I want you to be a part of it too. Its amazing watching you try to talk as you coo and make other sweet sounds and work so hard at imitating the way our mouth moves when we talk to you. I can't wait to hear what's going on in that little head of yours.
I love you!

2 comments:

Dale's Gmail said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on baby hospital photo I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby hospital photo. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about baby hospital photo.

Dale's Gmail said...

While out blog surfing today for specific info on bronze baby shoes, I ended up on your page. There is plenty of information on this site about bronze baby shoes.