Friday, January 28, 2005

I will always support you. Even when your decisions are ones I don't understand or when they take you far away from me. If you tell me the decision you're making is something you've prayed hard about and sought God's will about, if you feel certain that He has given you clarity about the decision, then I will be behind you 100%. Sometimes it may be very hard -- I may think I know what's best for you, and I may think you haven't thought things through the way I have. But some lessons can only be learned by experiencing them, and I may not always be right about what God's future holds for you. If I try to hide my crying-eyes, and my "stiff upper lip" seems to tremble, you must forgive me...I love you and I want you near me and safe. But I'll let you fly free.

Just never forget how to fly home when your wings are tired.

No comments: