Friday, October 24, 2008

Things I love about you, Petra Sky....

Your vivid imagination..

Your funny facial expressions...

The way you call Daddy a "prince" and me and you, "princesses"....

Your lengthy explanations of things...

Your announcements of "I can do it myself" about the funniest things...

You love Mexican Food like me....

Your tenderheartedness....

Your singing....

Your spontaneous outbursts of "I love you, Mommy"....

The way you clean up your own spills....

Your love of all things 'girlie' while at the same time being such a risk-taking tomboy....

Your sweet tooth.... (M&Ms for breakfast? I think not!)

Your cuddliness....and the fact you say I'm "cuddlyful" too....

Your big blue eyes....

Your gorgeous hair that always seems to curl just so...

That you miss me when I'm away from you...

That you love me so....

No comments: